Thursday, August 27, 2009

ColdFusion Win7 Themepack

Well, as you can see from my last post I have made the move to Windows 7 (RC) (although I have already made the decision to get the full version when it comes out). One of the neat things about Windows 7, is what they call themepacks. A nice little way to bundle up some desktop images, sounds and desktop icons too. The images you can set to change at specific intervals.

As I said last time, I was making a ColdFusion themepack, which was composed of just some of the different backgrounds that Andy Matthews created for CF9/CFBuilder etc. as well as one that I did, just cause I thought it would be cool :)

I have now taken it one step further and added new desktop icons that are CF themed. There is a 'My Computer' icon, and icons for the Recycle bin (full and empty).

Here's the link to the download ~ 2.6 MB

And the My Computer/Recylce Empty and Recycle bin full captures (in case you don't have Win7 or you want to look before you leap)

Let me know what you think. Also the ICO files that are contained should work for Vista....

Cheers!

And as requested. a full screen - screenshot - here

2 comments:

  1. Henry,

    Do you want a full screen shot? there are about 6 different backgrounds that the themepack goes through, and then the icons (of which there are screenshots above). I'll add a fullscreen later on today.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete