Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Too Busy...

It has been a REALLY long time since I have posted anything here. Life has taken a few ups and downs, and so has work.

A few months ago, I changed jobs, after spending almost a year focusing on a single enterprise Flex app, that was scraped once the company I worked for was bought by a larger organization... It was quite a piece of software if I do say so myself, a nice ColdFusion backend and a Flex frontend. It was a bunch of work, but a great learning experience, disappointed that it never got to production though :(

Anyways, with my new job I get to do something similar. At this initial stage, I am leaving Flex out of it, and going straight ColdFusion ad jQuery. Given that I have been at this job for three months now, I am a) getting everything set up the way I want (finally) b) getting the crap cleared out of the way and c) starting to feel the pressure to get more done :)

I have encountered a few things lately that I thought I should share, so I am resurrecting my blog, and hoping for more consistent posting in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment